Thursday 16 August 2012

OOTD-street casual

Hey lovelies,

so i thought i would do my first outfit of the day post, today i only went into my local town and did some bits and bobs and went and did some shopping with my dad, i nipped to the bank to sort stuff out, then to get some envelopes and stuff to post my Ebay stuff and picked up a few wee bits and bobs.

I just kept it casual as the weather was still warmish even though it was windy and cloudy but the rain stayed away but still i took a jacket anyway.

So i just stuck to casual and comfy!



Denim Shirt - Ebay - it's quite long so i just tied it to the side :]
White sheer tee - Primark.
Black vest top (under white tee) - H&M
Black leggings - H&M
Ankle Boots - Primark
Zebra Snood - Primark.

Cosy and comfy outfit! :)
I kept the jewellery to a total minimum with just little pink studs and i was carrynig bags and stuff and sometimes my rings, bangles and chains just get in my way so i kept it simple.


1 comment: