So i got awarded this Liebster award from Jessica over at 'A little bit of Jessica in your ear'
The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, like me, and seems like a great way to meet new bloggers and followers.
Liebster is German and it means sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- isn't that adorable?
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
2. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
4. Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.
11 things about myself:
1- I have no middle name.
2- I use to wear glasses and then i got laser eye surgery.
3- I absolutely hate banannas, like deteste them.
4- I love tea, total tea jenny.
5- I've spent 21 years of my life in Education.
6- I've lived in the same house and had the same bedroom since the day i was born. P.s I have the master bedroom of the house and it's still not enough room for me.
7- I use to go fishing every weekend when i was wee. total tomboy.
8-I've just graduated from uni with a BSc hons in Biomedical Science.
9- I hate showers, much prefer a bath.
10- hate drivers who don't signal and expect you mind read where they are going.11- Love the smell of petrol, best free habit ever.
My 11 Questions to answer are:
1- What's your favourite thing in your wardrobe? Why?
- My wee cheapy leggings from the New Look kids section, they are an age 10-11 and i've had them a good 2 years and they are most comfy leggings ever and the fact they have never ripped is amazing.
2- Trusty jeans or LBD?
-Jeans always, i'm much more of a jeans and t-shirt girl rather than a dress type, so jeans always.
3- If you could win a £50 voucher for any brand, which would you choose?
-Zara, it's always been on of my favourite shops.
4- What is your best fashion tip to look good?
- Just wear something you are comfortable in, when your comfortable, your confident.
5- And your best beauty tip?
- I'm not great with beauty tips, but i stick to plain eyes and bright lips, or done eyes and a plain lip, never both, it is too much.
6- What is your favourite go-to hairstyle? How do you do it?
-A simple up in a bun, hair in a ponytail and wrap it around and pin. Done. Cute UpDo.
7- What is your worst beauty habit?
-not taking my make-up off, sometimes when i'm steaming drunk or just tired i just don't do it and i really need to always take it off as it just makes my face horrible.
8- If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would you go?
9- Which one item would you say is your must-have in your suitcase (clothing or beauty)?
-Leggings, comfy and go with anything, always a good shout.
10- If you could live as a character in a TV show, which show would you pick?
- A Kardashian? for the sake of all the gorgeous clothes and they are gorgeous.
11- Tell us an embarrassing or funny story.
- one time when i was walking through central station in glasgow with my best pal we were too busy talking and i wasn't looking where i was going and i feel right over this old womans suitcase and then she started screaming and trying to pull her suitcase to which i was still on saying i was trying to steal it, what an absolute idiot of a woman, i even broke my brand new necklace that day i was more gutted about that, thoroughly embarrassed though.
So my 11 questions for the choosen bloggers are:
1. what is your favourite colour?
2. if you were an animal wich one would you be?
3. what is your best achievement in life so far?
4. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
5. if you change anything would you?
6. if you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would it consist of?
7. what three things would take to a desert island?
8. if someone could play you in a film whom would it be?
9. your worst habit?
10. long hair or short hair?
11. what one beauty product can you not live without?
My Choosen Bloggers are:
Well thank-you for nominating me for this Liebster award and i hope you enjoyin reading this post! The Liebster Award also seems like a brilliant idea, especially as it gives new small bloggers like me an opportunity to get my blog 'out there' and encourage us to keep blogging!