Monday 16 July 2012

Jeffrey Campbell

So I'm seriously considering buying a apir of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's.

I've been going to buy them for about a year but never actually done it, i love the spike lita's but they always sold out mega fast from Office online so i never got round to buying them and i thought about buying the black ones but i didn't because i knew i'd be gutted if i bought them and the spike ones came back into stock.

they are £145 for the black spike Lita's, but they are gorgeous and i haven't bought myself a graduation present yet so this could be it for myself? haha.

does anyone have JC's do you rate them or hate them?

I'm still in two minds.

P.s - this is the ones i'm thinking about getting.


1 comment:

  1. They r amazing I just bought mine so comfortable

    ReplyDelete