Friday 7 September 2012

How much does my face cost?

Hey Lovelies,

So i've seen the whole "how much does your face cost/is worth" thing going round for a while so i thought i'd finally jump on that bandwagon and do a post on it as well.
My everyday face is pretty easy and i don't expect it to cost that much, i don't wear loads everday as i can't be bothered to get up early and do my make-up so i put on the essentials only.

So here's my everyday face!

sorry terrible photo and terrible lighting, but that's my everyday face and bath hair haha.

So i use these products :



*Rimmel fix & perfect - £4.99
*Benefit Erase Paste (1) - £19.50
*Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid - £7.99
*L'oreal blush Minerals - £8.19 ( i didn't pay that i only paid £1)
*Rimmel stay matte powder - £3.99
*Revlon photoready blush - £7.99 (i only paid £2)
*Vaseline - £1.99
*L'oreal volume million lashes - £10.99
* No7 amazing eyes - £7.00
*simple corrector eye pen - £1.50

that's how i create my face each day just as a casual basic everyday look which is easy and non complicated.
The total cost comes too: £74.13
I actually thought it would be less than that which it owuld be really as i got a few things really cheap but overall thats not so bad as this all lasts me quite a while so i get a good few faces out of all this!




No comments:

Post a Comment