So i have seen lots of people posting about what's in their bathroom/shower's etc, so i thought i'd get in on the act too and show what is in mines too!
So here's a wee look at what i currently have in my bathroom.
The contents of my bathroom change quite regularly but here is what i currently have clogging up my bathroom cupboards!
- Boots Pink exfoliating gloves - really rough and great for giving your skin the once over and leaves it feeling great and totally clean.
- Neutrogena Pink grapefruit, daily face wash - been using this for a good while now and i find it works for me so i've stuck with it, plus it smells loooooovely. + wee facial sponge to exfoliate.
- Gok's Bubble essence - this is just been opened as i used the last of my lush bubble bar. It smells alright but nothing major, so once its used i wouldn't re-purchase.
- Gok's warming hand and foot scrub, again this is just new as i run out of my Soap & Glory scrub. This is actually really good, as soon as you put it on your skin its proper makes it warm, shall review this soon!
- superdrug's own brand shampoo/conditioner - for normal/fine hair, cherry & pink grapefruit, i picked this up as i found Aussie wasn't working for me any longer and this was on offer and to be honest it's been lovely for £1.50 and it smells just lovely.
- Aussie 3 minute miracle treatment - this is one of Aussie's wonder products and i still use it once every two weeks to just totally cleanse my hair & i still love this product.
- Ted Baker body scrub - this is just new as again i had run out of my Soap & Glory body scrub, this one is actually really nice and less harsh than s&g and it smells lovely.
- Boots deep cleansing Mudd mask - i got this mudd pack as buying the single packs is costly so i just got the pack for £5 and ive used it about 7 times already and there is still a good lot left! :)
- Soap & Glory clean on me - i love love LOVE! this body wash, ive been on this same bottle for about 4 months and it lasts forever plus it smells devine.
- Champneys bubble bath - love it smells gorgeous and leaves you skin silky smooth. just Gorgeous.
- Herbal Essences - split end remedy mask - had this ages keeps my split ends at bay plus keeps my hair tug free!
So that is currently what i have in my Bathroom but like i said the body wash shampoo/conditioner and bubble bath changes pretty regularly.
p.s here's a wee cheeky gorgeous shot of my face - HAHA Not. (facemask face)