Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 - New Year, New you.

So 2013 is here!!!!!

Already, can't believe 2012 is over already, the years are honestly flying past, it's scary!


 So new year's resolutions....

I kinda decided this year not to make any, soley because one i never stick to them and two because i know 2013 is going to start off quite terribly.

I keep seeing this new year, new you, i don't thinkanyone should really change themselves, you are who you are, it's a new year but the same me, just tweaked! ;)

But i came up with some things i'd like to achieve or at least try!!

  • Be more spontaneous - not everything should be organied, sometimes the random times are the best.
  • Be more confident - just do it. Stop thinkin'g about other people.
  • Get back into "dating" yuck. But it's been 2 years and i'm long over it, need to get back out there! :)
  • See friends & family more, as i'm terrible at it sometimes
  • Get a Biomedical Science job - if it kills me.
  • save money and buy a car!
  • take lots of photo's this year!
  • Enjoy myself more and stop being so into my "me time" that i just don't do anything
  • do things - anything

I think to be honest this year for me is just about having fun, and trying things, i mean if you don't try, then you'll never know and once you try it if you don't like it then don't do it again.
simple.

But 2013 is a good year i think, i can feel it in my bones, my mum and dad have big birthdays this year and im going to Rome with my best friend, even though i know the first half of the year will end up with a tradegy i know it's coming so i can await it i'll just get on with life and deal with when it comes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!! :)



2 comments: